Preceptorship students are involved in numerous clinical and academic activities, including:
- Clinical Case Presentations
- Literature Review
- Outreach and community dentistry rotations
offering community hours as required by dental school admissions.
- Nitrous oxide and sedation cases
- Cleft Lip and Palate Clinic
- Orthodontic Private practice rotation
- Endodontic Private practice rotation
- Continuing education courses through out the year
- Practical practice for bench exam in a clinical setting
Dr. Al-Allaq the director of the program meets one on one with each preceptor on regular bases for evaluation and overall consultation and guidance.
Our preceptors have all the necessary tools, and space to grow and build their application in various aspects into being accepted into DDS program.
Housing is offered through University Housing in Salisbury at very affordable rates with great accommodations, including utilities and internet access.